Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Our Masterpieces


It's the first week of school and I was already starting to accumulate a pile of beautiful drawings from the students.  I started to think of what I could do with all of these drawings that would allow others to appreciate them aside from just me.     I decided to find a special place to showcase these drawings.  I got to work that day on a huge Picture frame.   I hung it in the hallway and it reached from the floor to the ceiling and hung the few pictures I had so far on it.  My idea is for the students to be able to bring in and hang up their own artwork in the picture frame and fill it in until it forms one huge Masterpiece created by the students of School No.  2  

I will keep you updated as the frame starts to get filled up- I am looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment