Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Zentangle Hands

 Zentangles 

Zentangles seem to be all the rage right now so I decided to jump on the band wagon and try them out for our back to school project! This site really helped me understand what they were all about! https://www.zentangle.com/zentangle-method
 I started off by showing the Students an Activ Board Presentation, showed them some examples and then put them to work!  


Boy do the students love it!  I have never heard the art room so quiet.  From Kindergarten to fifth grade the kids really seemed to get lost in all of their line designs that they were creating.  (The classical music may have helped also!)  I was blown away with the students work!
I gave the choice of color or black 
and white. 

Students who finished early, headed down to the Creation Station for some choice art time.  Students can choose from how to draw books, a Free Draw Challenge, Art Games, or Origami.  


Here's the first set of classes done on display.  All of their hands really created a beautiful masterpiece!  I can't wait to see the hallway once everyone's hands are done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment